Life is short. Go sailing.
- Iverson dodger, bimini and full cockpit enclosure
- Skookum ground tackle
- Custom-built high efficiency refrigeration system
- Roller furling sail plan that can be operated from the cockpit
- Modern navigation equipment
- Refit mast and new rigging
- Fiberglass RIB dinghy, Johnson 15HP & dinghy davits
- Exhaustive list of cruising equipment
A friend called our 73 pound (33 kilogram) Rocna anchor a "73 pound sleeping pill". We slept very well at anchor. In all of our nights at anchor, we never dragged.
Want To Know More?
There’s a metric ton of information and photos to be found here:
Have questions? Want to come take a look? Give us a shout. You can text or call us at:6545-482 (604) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.